1.Explore the outdoors – Camps foster children’s connection with the natural environment.
2. The opportunity for unstructured play – Dr. David Elkind says, ““The traditional summer camp recognizes that play is a powerful form of learning that contributes mightily to the child’s healthy physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development.”
3. Meet people from around the world – Campers are exposed to different cultures, beliefs, and personalities at camp.
4. Build Independence – Campers have the opportunity to make decisions on their own in a safe and nurturing environment thus building independence.
5. Build Confidence – Camps focus on the success of the camper which helps young adults build self-esteem.
6. Gain proficiency in a skill area – Camps offer structured training in specific skills and general life skills.
7. Parental growth – The camp experience is also a growing process for the parents. Parents learn to let go and trust that their children will make good decisions.
8. Develop Resiliency – Camps help children learn to succeed and fail in a nurturing environment and teach them to give it another try if they don’t succeed the first time.
9. Children are in an environment built specifically for them – Camps are designed for the success of children.
10. Physical activity – Children are active at camp. Away from technology and the couch, they are able to be active, breath fresh air, and exert themselves.
Read more about breast implants brisbane by following the link.